COVID Catch Up Premium
The DfE has allocated each school a Catch Up premium to address the impact of the COVID 19 pandemic on our children and schools. This money is to be used to target support to ensure all children are given the opportunity to ‘catch up’ on learning lost and ensure a smooth transition back into school.
As a Federation, we are prioritising our money in the follow ways, however a detailed report can be found in the link below:
- Employment of extra Learning Support Assistants to provide targeted interventions and support
- Extra individual and small group catch up programmes
- Mental Health and Well Being support through our trained specialists, mental health team and recovery curriculum
- Extra CPD staff in supporting pupil, staff and parents Mental Health and Well Being
- Provision of extra IT infrastructure and resources for home learning including subscriptions
Please view the full report below.